what do i say to this?

Last night my husband blew up at me he said that if he is out of the room and I am on the phone with my mama that she and I just talk talk talk but he walks in we get quiet and he thinks Im hiding something from him and im not. Well it ended up turning into a huge fight and he hasnt spoken to me all day. I am so sick of this childish bull#@#% !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Its not really childish, how would you feel if he was talking to his mom and when you walked in they stopped talking?! Doesn't feel too good does it?! Learn to talk to your mom in front of your own husband, if you can't talk to your mom in front of him because your embarrassed then you shouldn't be together. I talk to my mom in front of my DH and he talks to his mom in front of me, we have nothing to hide from eachother. It actually makes it better when were all talking. I think the only 1 being childish is you and your mama!! Grow up!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 23, 2009

• the one who thinks something is the one doing

Anonymous

• your mama!! Grow up!!

what does her mom have to do with it you grow up and leave her mom out of it

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I dont know it is kind of childish of him but if i was in his shoes i would be thinking something but i kind of do the same thing cause my hubby will ask me something and i will stop talking to answer him or something but i know there are somethings i do tell my mom that is a personal question that i might be embarssed with my hubby but nothing that i couldnt ask him or say to him just women stuff you know ;) sorry i could be more help hun

Anon 1.............. thats really messed up she didnt ask for your smartass remarks she asked for help grow up! And why do you hide yourself!?
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 12:53 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Hello i said when we are on the phone my gosh i have to be quiet while she is talking right how does he know she isnt talking and i am so not the one being childish here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on May. 23, 2009

• My husband and I both are weird about being in the room with people while on the phone. He prefers to walk in to another room, and so do I. It's not because we are hiding *what* we talk about, it's because we both don't like an audience while doing so. I've been like this a long, long time before I met my husband. I was the same way when I was single, living with my parents. I simply find it distracting to be in a conversation with someone, while someone else is watching and listening. I will gladly tell my husband any and every thing we talked about, but I'd rather *tell* him then have him listening in on mine and someone else's conversation. When I'm talking *with* someone, I expect to only be talking with *only* that person. I have no problem telling my husband after I get off the phone. My husband is the same way and I know for a fact he isn't one to get personal with people anyway. He uses general chit-chat with them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on May. 23, 2009