We are going on a "camping" trip What should i take?

The reason i say "camping" cause it is not in like a tent my grandparents have a cabin but we are never in the cabin just outside and when we go to sleep it is in a trailer i have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old what do i need to take so i dont forget anything!
Thanks ladies!

firsttimemommy

Asked by firsttimemommy at 12:47 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a first aid kit umm lysol to spray trailer no offence I'm just saying if it was closed up for a while crayons and books their favorite blanket maybe

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Make sure you bring OFF so the bugs don't eat you alive! And take plenty of imagination!
    Anonymous

• don't forget to pack medicine like childrens Tylenol in the first aid kit. Oh and tweezers in case someone gets stung by a bee. (it happened to me).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Meat tenderizer (in case of bee sting), lots of water, maybe a little CD player and some of the kids favorite music, Batteries, Extra Flashlights, some cheap digging toys (shovels, dirt sifters, & pails), bug catching nets for the kids. Your 3 year old might enjoy chasing bugs all over the place!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 1:05 AM on May. 23, 2009

• LOTS AND LOTS of baby wipes. When my son was 6 months old, we took him to Cherokee Mt.s and i have found that they clean almost everything...lol. They come in handy alot more than just for Diaper changes. Oh...and if its going to be hot...makes sure you take extra diaper rash cream....my son had diaper rash while we were there.
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 1:21 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Yeah..... reservations to the closest hotel, designer luggage and some
    high heels and a sexy nightie :) Muah!
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2009