Anyone else feel the same?

I know some of you like porn and different variations of watching, or having your SO watch. For me it is just...horribly irritating when my BF watches it. And it kind of makes me feel down on myself. Since I had my son I'm kind of ummmm lumpy and so I feel like he's watching porn because I'm not "hot" enough to turn him on. Yea he's still with me and bla bla bla but it just bothers me SOOOO MUCH. When I tell him he gets all defensive and asks why I'm freaking out. Then I'm like DUH A-HOLE I just told you why it bothers me.

So in a nut shell, my question is: Is anyone else bothered by that, or am I just so insecure it makes me insane?

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 12:51 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• nope my man has a chest full of it i mean like over 100 dvds i want to throw them in a lake. i hate it and it disgusts me i am def nothing like those girls and to think that he is getting off watching some other girl have sex makes me want to throw up. most of the time it results in us not having sex cuz it pisses me off so bad. if i had known about this addiction from day 1 idk if i would have continued the relationship.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 12:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I am one of those people that don't mind if my husband watches it. Their is NOTHING wrong with just because you do! He knows how you feel and you have every right to feel that way. Can you sit down and find a middle ground to all of this? If not them tell him exactly how you feel and how porn makes you feel hopefully he will come to his senses and stop for you - I wish you all the luck in the world, it's a very sensitive subject for a lot of couples.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• its normal for a woman to feel that way but trust me if you are secure in your relation ship you have no worries next time make a joke about him watching it or tell him hey why didn't you wait for me I have got so mad at my SO in the past that we had a big fight and everything and I laugh now he only watches it once in a while and I think its funny now

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I'm sure I will feel the same way once my daughter is born.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 12:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I actually think it's disgusting, I would like to block porn on the computer but I don't know how.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:00 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I feel the same way, I feel that when he watches it it's because he wants to look at something attractive. If he wants to see excitment just ask me, I'll do those kinky things for him and put on outfits, but he never asks and would rather watch porn. OMG it makes me feel as if I'm not good enough. I think women who let their husband watch it's because their husbands are ugly and fat and cant get the women in the porn movies. But my husband can so I feel he looks at them because thats what he feels he deserves in a woman and I'm no longer that. It hurts but he's stopped because he knows it upsets me. Hopefully you can talk to him and tell him you feel that he wants to leave you for something that looks like that!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 23, 2009

• This is how you block it go to tools click on internet options then click on security and drag your security level zone to high and click apply also on security click on restricted sites and type in as many as you can think of then go to privacy and drag the level to high on there as well and click apply. This is how you block him from going to adult sites. I have comcast so I can block anything by age group so I have my computer on age 17 so nothing gets seen!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 23, 2009

• OOO thanks Anon. I just did that and just by doing it I feel somewhat better.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:12 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I think porn is acceptable only if both parties are entertained by it. If its not enjoyed by both, it can make the other feel almost cheated on!! Def. not ok.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 23, 2009

• My SO and i had this discussion two nights ago(which actually led to some time in the bedroom later LOL) and he was channel surfing for boobs. LOL I said "I have some right here dear" to which he replied yeah i know, but sometimes a man needs to see other women's, ya know?" I at first felt offended but as he explained I got what he was saying. I told him "it's like when I went to see chippendales with kimmie(friend of mine LOL)" So basically, men just like that kind of stuff. It's nothing against you and chances are, if you took away the porn issue, there is probably some other "hidden icky stuff" that you two are talking about, or that he's too "manly" or "emotionally challenged" to share.

We have watched it together, as a kind of foreplay and also on other occasions just to make fun of the acting or decide if the boobs are real or not LOLLLLLL Just depends on our mood at the time.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:29 AM on May. 23, 2009