Don't know where to ask this but.....

Is it true that women with big boobs have a hard time BF? I am expecting a new baby soon & is very big chested & I would like to BF. So any advice would be great thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm really small and I had a hard time, usually I see women with big breast doing it, I don't think I've ever seen someone with small boobs breast feed. So your fine!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• my boobs where about a d and i didnt have a hard time just the normal "difficult" stuff like latching but thats about it
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 12:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Well I have jumbo boobs and the only 2 disadvantages I think I have to some one with smaller breasts when breastfeeding is if they are huge then you some times have to hold the baby differently and make sure you dont suficate them and My opinion is that women with large breasts have more of a tendency to get mastitis other than that NO ;~)
    BellahMom

Answer by BellahMom at 1:00 AM on May. 23, 2009

• No, not at all. I'm a DD and I did just fine. Think possitive and get some help while your in the hospital. You will do just fine. You may leak a little more though. You may need to get some nursing pads~ I did, worked out great. Good Luck. Remember think possitve, its so good for baby and you. Wonderful one on one time....priceless!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Sweety I'm a 38H.

It is absolutely NOT true.

Have you joined the Breastfeeding Moms group yet? They have some wonderful women in that group who can answer any question you throw at them in a non judgemental way.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 1:05 AM on May. 23, 2009