What does it mean when you are dreaming about someone being pregnant?

I have been having the same dream of someone being pregnant but I can never see thei face. I thought that if youm had the dream it means someone clkose to you is pregnant but that is just what I have been told. I just cant shake the dream...whats up with that?

misschelley

Asked by misschelley at 12:56 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a pregnancy test lately?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I had a dream where I took 2 pregnancy tests and both came up positive. I tested in the morning...

Yeah, it was positive!
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 1:12 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I think it means you want to be pregnant. ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 23, 2009

• When was the last time you tested?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I used to have those dreams all the time because I desperately wanted to be pregnant.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:59 AM on May. 23, 2009

• babies/children generally represent ideas or projects in dreams. Are you in the planning stages of a new project or new idea in life? Pregnancy would indicate that you are at the beginning of something or the planning stages of something.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:33 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Thats the last thing I would want someone to dream about me cause last month my dad jokingly asked me when the babys due and I was like " Im not pregnant " then he started laughing and told me that he had a dream the night befor that we just found out we were going to have a baby. Well guess what we werent pregnant last month and still not pregnant to my knoledge this month. We are trying harder then ever to have a baby because I found out a few months ago that I have pcos and thats caused me to be infertile and not ovulate. I have a 29 month old and I prey that we get pregnant very soon because I want my babys some what close in age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I never had a dream about someone being pregnant but I myself had a dream around the end of my last cycle that I wasn't pregnant and that I got my period. I woke up right after that dream and went potty and then when I wiped there was blood. Sorry tmi but sometimes dreams can say alot but others can mean absolutley nothing at all. I remember back in high school there was a set of twins that I was really good friends with and they told me that they believe when there is a dream about someone being pregnant that usually means someone close will die or someone in your family. They were hispanic so I dont know if thats supersticious or what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I've always heard that if you dream of a pregnancy or birth that means someone close to you will die or be injured and if you dream of a death or major injury that means someone close to you is prego.... but then again, my best friend kept having a dream about me coming to her saying I was prego and her saying how great it was because we'd be prego together. When I showed up at her door to tell her I was pregnant, she took a test the next day... she was preggers too!!! So who knows?
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 4:16 AM on May. 27, 2009