abortion

im only 17...still in school, me and my boyfriend are kind of on rocky terms right now...if im pregnant im considering abortion, i see what unhappy parents can do to a child. Do you think its the wrong way to go about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IMO i would never be fore abortion ever it is ur decision and the bbys dad but i still do not believe abortion is right at all
    hope everything works out sweetie!
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 1:06 AM on May. 23, 2009

• You need to think long and hard on this matter. I feel for you, being 17 and all but you took the chance of getting pregnant when you had sex with the guy. Now as a quick fix you want to abort, I'm sorry but you need to take responsibility for your actions. Have you concidered adoption? There are many families out there who would be willing and eager to adopt your unwanted baby. Just don't make any rash decisions that you will one day regret. Good Luck sweetie and God Bless.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:08 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Its a decision you are going to have to live with for the rest of your life. The ones that are going to give you advice {us} isn't going financially help you with that baby and if you do have the abortion the emotional stress may haunt you for a while. So its something YOU have to live with. Remember there are other alternatives.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:09 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I would like to help you out with this~ no judgement~ nothing~ one friend to another. I was a pregnant teen also. Either way you go I dont want you to do something you will regret forever. Would you like to chat?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 23, 2009

• so you had sex and now because you and the boyfriend are on rocky terms you want to kill the baby? Where was the birth control to start with since your so grown up to be having sex? If you think your old enough to be having sex then your old enough to deal with the consequences.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I had one at 17 and havn't thought about it at all!! But why are you on cafemom if your not a mom?! hmmm makes me think your stirring the pot to get a reaction out of people!! This site is for moms!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 23, 2009

• its not that dont want it i would love it i couldnt do it alone...ive considered adoption but i heard that its sometimes harder than abortion...
    Anonymous

• There is nothing wrong with abortion, it IS legal so it is not a crime to have one! I had an abortion when I was 22. I do not regret it, my ex boyfriend paid for it and we moved on with our lives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 23, 2009

• and yes whoever posted this i would loveeee to chat
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 1:16 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Its always your decision bit you need to think about the baby too. Talk to the father and your parents and get their opinions and advise. I would personally recommend adoption because there are many loving couples who can't have children. I know its hard but hang in there. God Bless!
    BabyLizzy

Answer by BabyLizzy at 1:16 AM on May. 23, 2009