freaked out!! Cleaning while pregnant!!??

my bathroom needed to be cleaned really bad and i used windex and comet. i used no gloves or mask. Now im really freaked out!! What do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It will be ok
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:10 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Don't worry about it.. I think it's only dangerous if you actually mix them together.
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 1:17 AM on May. 23, 2009

• what do we think about what? that you cleaned with cleaning supplies? Good. As long as you were in a well ventilated room it really doesn't matter. Just don't shut yourself in a room with a bottle of ammonia!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on May. 23, 2009

• If there was going to be a problem, you wouldn't have been able to post because you'd be in the emergency room already.

I don't think every variety of Comet has bleach. And the dangerous combination is ammonia and bleach.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:53 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I think you have a clean bathroom.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 7:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• i use windex with that stuff in it, and im fine. lol, just dont be around it for along period of time, or like sniff the shit out of it haha
    mommy2be1308

Answer by mommy2be1308 at 1:52 PM on May. 23, 2009