soo i feel...

Excuse me but i believe about 60% of you are very rude on here! i joined this site because i think i am pregnant and last i checked it said TRYING TO CONCIEVE i do not care at all about me and my boyfriend i care about the baby so think before you speak did any of you ever look at it as saving a life not killing one?! the way this world is who want their child to grow up in it when theyre 17 and cant give them what they need! Maybe i was on birth control maybe i got off because of the side effects and the spots it left on my face! if your going to be rude do not reply to my posts anymore and thanks to everyone that helped me!

natalia09

Asked by natalia09 at 1:22 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry hun some bitches can be so cruel.Come join www.babygaga.com

They have a section for baby killers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 23, 2009

• *high five*
    Good job of looking like the bigger person! This post will get um' girl!
    MonicaGellar

Answer by MonicaGellar at 1:27 AM on May. 23, 2009

• was that suppose to be a joke because i do not find it funny to anonymous
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 1:29 AM on May. 23, 2009

• It is just how some are. There are some awesome moms on here & then there are the rude ones. Please just ignore the rude ones.

The only info I can give you is, if you decide to abort the pregnancy you are going to need a lot of support from all your love ones. You are not going to need any negative people around you. Even after it is said & done.

\Please PM me if you ever want to chat. I had my 1st baby at the age of 16 & she is the best thing that has happened to me. I was also in school. The father left when he found out I was not going to kill my baby. To this day I am glad that I did not.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:29 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I'm so sorry you were treated negativly. I really try to keep things possitive. I have 6 kids and started as a teen. Any thing you need please let me know! I love being a mom I've always been a young energetic mom.
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 1:30 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Baby-gaga is worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on May. 23, 2009

• 1-8-7- on a muthafuckin' fetus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 23, 2009

• This is news to me. I never got spots on my face from BC. I think you haz a case of the herps.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Yeah well guess what IM HAPPY U LEARNED SOMETHING! GOOGLE IT IT IS A SPOTTY DARKENING OF THE SKIN PARTICULARLY OF THE FACE! MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO READ THE PAMPHLETS!
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 1:40 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Maybe you should have picked up a pamphlet on how to avoid STDs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on May. 23, 2009