Im 10 weeks can i sleep on my stomach???

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 1:47 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can as long as it does not hurt you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on May. 23, 2009

• My dr. told me that is cuts off blood circulation to the baby.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:52 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Yes. You can. I'm a stomach sleeper and I slept on my stomach until I was about 16 weeks. My doctor said it was fine, but when it starts getting uncomfy, find a new position because once it starts hurting, it could be hurting the baby. At 10 weeks, and uterus is still behind the pelvic bone. You're safe.
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 1:53 AM on May. 23, 2009

• it is sleeping flat on your back that cuts off circulation, not your stomach. As long as stomach sleeping is comfortable for you go ahead. I slept that way until I had a bump and then I switched to my side.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:14 AM on May. 23, 2009

• ****flat on your back when you have a heavy pregnant tummy that is, not in the early weeks****
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 2:21 AM on May. 23, 2009

• i slept on my belly until i couldnt anymore cause it was uncomfitable. then sleep on my side.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:00 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I slept on my stomach until I was honestly about 26 weeks. My doctor also told me that I could lay on my back as long as I wanted...your body will tell you when something isn't right. I layed on my back until the day I had my baby. If it cuts off blood flow, you will get faint...you'll know.
    tattooedmommy1

Answer by tattooedmommy1 at 4:25 AM on May. 23, 2009