Would you chatt with your husband's ex girlfriend online?

The girl found me by some twist of unfortunate fate and wants to know a lot of personal info.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• well i actually text my husbands ex all the time. But if you dont know her and dont care to know her then... tell her to beat it and ignore her
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:11 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Um, not only NO, but Hell NO.

Tell her she is part of his past, and your future with him is not any of her business, and then block her from all your social sites.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 2:21 AM on May. 23, 2009

• We are still friends with most of our ex's. They are people we grew up with. Even our kids all hang out together. So yeah I'd chat with her.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:04 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Under certain circumstances I might, but in this one - NO. If my husband knew about it and was OK with it and they weren't trying to get info out of me, sure.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:30 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Sounds like she's not over his yet...
    I wouldn't share ANY personal information with her. Any subject that comes up you don't want to talk about... say "I'd rather not talk about that". If she pushes, then you know that she's only talking to you fishing for information.
    If you don't feel comfortable talking to her, then you're not required to.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:26 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I wouldnt care if she wanted to talk to me but what kind of personal info does she want? I would be hesitant to give out personal information to anyone.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:01 AM on May. 23, 2009

• She's a freak. Do not talk to her!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:04 AM on May. 23, 2009

• uhh.. no... That is just plain weird. that she would be contacting you wanting details! Tell her to get a life and get out of yours!
    Anonymous