Can I really still be pregnant?

ok so straight to the point, my husband and i had sex a few days or so before I was due to start my period. I did start, but it is not normal. It was normal for 2 days then went to a brownish color the 3rd day and by the end of that day it was gone. It stayed gone for 2 days then came back for one whole day and now it is gone again. my husband and I have already had 2 children, but i was not sick or anything with either of them, and my period never done this. I have been sick to my stomach a bunch, my boobs are slightly tender, and i keep smelling the scent of garlic. I already took a pregnancy test, but it was neg. Is there any way tat it was to early to test? I mean could I still be pregnant? I did not think you showed symptoms til you were at least 2 months and a hpt will pick up by then. PLEASE HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy tests can have false negatives. I'd say wait a week or more and test again.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 2:36 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I DIDN'T FIND OUT TILL I WAS 9 WEEKS ALONG I NEVER GOT SICK OR HAD ANY SYMPTOMS I SAY GO GET A BLOOD TEST DONE ITS FASTER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on May. 23, 2009