severe hemmrhoid problem

hi im 6 months pregnant and ive been constipated lately.and you know how you get the hemmrhoids that stick out.well something told me to take a look back there after i finished finally pushing some turds out and i swear it was a whole bunch of them.im really panicking and idk whether to go to the emergency room or not.ive never been through this.this is my 1st baby.has any1 had this proble.please help.i used tucks pads that my docto told me to get but that doesnt do nothing. im truly really freaked out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say call your dr to inform him and go to the er, hope you feel better.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 3:19 AM on May. 23, 2009

• hemmoeroids are very common in pregnancy and they do tend to get worse as the prenancy goes on. but there is something that can happen during pregnancy and to people not even pregnant.  it's called prolapse.  so if they looked very bad when you looked i would at least call and get in to the ob/gyn asap if now er, because if it is a prolapse it is crucial you get medical attention!

defiantpromises

Answer by defiantpromises at 8:24 AM on May. 23, 2009