I have always been obsessed with cracking my back, but now at 16 weeks my belly is in the way. What do I do???

I try to do the twisting in the chair thing. My BF use to lift me up with my arms crossed or step on my back. Now i don't know what to do with myself i need to crack my back!! I just don't want to hurt the baby or feel that uncomfortable tightening while i do it.

BkMommy2be

Asked by BkMommy2be at 2:33 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I go get a prenatal massage followed by a chiroprator appointment that also knows how to handle adjustments on pregnant females.
    Just do not go to anyone ask if they specialize in pregnancy.
    It's the best thing i could of did for me and baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Go to a chiropractor. I was told it's best not to pop it by yourself once you're pregnant.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:35 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I agree ^^
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 3:03 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Its bad in general to crack your back if you dont know how to do it properly because you can be chipping away at the bone each time you crack it.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 3:18 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Yes a reputable chiropractor is a must. If youre hurting because you need adjusting, then only a chiro needs to do that. I love mine. Hes awesome. It doesnt matter where I hurt, he knows how to fix it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:56 AM on May. 23, 2009