severe hemmerhoid problem

hi im 6 months pregnant and ive been constipated lately.and you know how you get the hemmrhoids that stick out.well something told me to take a look back there after i finished finally pushing some turds out and i swear it was a whole bunch of them.im really panicking and idk whether to go to the emergency room or not.ive never been through this.this is my 1st baby.has any1 had this proble.please help.i used tucks pads that my docto told me to get but that doesnt do nothing. im truly really freaked out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Health

• Medically I don't know the answer as to what you SHOULD do.. However I have gotten them pretty good before and I know that (sounds gross) you can push it back up in there yourself. Then squeeze shut for awhile and lie down.. Tux only helps with the pain. There is hemroid creams you can use that kind like shrinks it down a bit then maybe they will go or stay back in.. Also.. If you are constipated that is what is causing them, try talking to your doc about what you can take or drink or eat that will help you go easier with out so much straining. Another thing that feels good is to sit in a warm bath. If you have a massage head that sprays water try spraying it on there. It really does feel better. I know it sounds gross but when you get them bad you will do anything to try to help them go away or feel better with out having to go to the doc and let them check out your butt hole..LOL.. Hope you get to feeling better..
    Lacy_2

Answer by Lacy_2 at 3:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• No, dont go to the Er....LOL....Sorry, I m not trying to make fun of you, but this is a common problem during pregnancy. Yes, they stick out like a cluster of grapes and sometimes they bleed. It can be scary. You need to either be taking a stood softener or some miralax (ask doc about that one). Getting your stool softened is the first step. Then treating them takes time. Preparation H is the best in my opinion. Get the gel with the stick on the end and stick it up your butt and squeeze. It puts the med into your rectum. Do that once a day and it should help with the pain and burning and itching. You might still see them, but they should get a bit smaller. When your stool finally comes out easier, the hemms will diminish. When you deliver your baby, they will pop back out from the pushing. Keep the prep h around for that. Good luck to you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:53 AM on May. 23, 2009