This is the lamest website ever.

Are there any live ones out there?? Hello?

*waves hands*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *waves back*
    firsttimemommy

Answer by firsttimemommy at 2:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Don't call this site lame and then ask people to wave thier hands you dumba$$.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Well then I'd suggest clicking the little "logout" button and going to sleep...OR you could sit here, complain about how lame this site is, while continuing to remain on this "lame" site. Kinda....stupid you know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Ditto Anon 1:24 and 1:28 AM  Don't like it, move along, nobody forcing you to stay.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on May. 23, 2009

• OP, I agree with you to an extent. I wouldn't say that this site is lame, but many of the people on here are. It was proven by the immediate rudeness that was shown towards you simply because they didn't like the question that you asked. Maybe the title of your question should read, This Is the Cattiest Site Ever. That would be a true statement, indeed! but hey, it is a bunch of women so what can I say?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Aww, anon are you serious? I feel sad now that you think many of the moms on here are lame. That means very few are nice. I don't consider myself lame though. I guess it is just a slow night.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:26 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Gigi, no I don't really think that most of the moms on here are lame but there are a lot of catty women on here. At first I loved this site until I realized how catty it is. I don't come on here as often anymore. However, I have chatted with what seemed to be really nice women on here to from time to time. I get catty too sometimes though but only with family, not strangers or people that don't know me,lol. It's just the nature of being a woman, I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on May. 23, 2009