Labor......(wrote it wrong the first time)

I have pain in the front and in the back, when it started i had it individually first back then front and I can feel the baby kicking me and moving around alot and the pain just feels annoying. Does this sound like labor?
Any advice, please and thank you.

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 3:45 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • no sounds like just normal pains you will know when you are in labor there will be no doubt abou ttht
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:12 AM on May. 23, 2009

• how far along are you? Labor pains usually start in the back and wrap around to the front but they don't always do that. If you pains are timeable meaning you can time how long it lasts and how far apart they are AND the get stronger, last longer and or get closer together there is a good chance they are labor. If not there is a good chance they are regular end of pregnancy pains.
    Michelle4b2

Answer by Michelle4b2 at 8:30 AM on May. 23, 2009

• You can always call your OB and tell her what you're feeling :] When I was in labor I never had back pains. When my mother was in labor, she never had pain in the front. *Shrugs* It's different with every pregnancy. But I agree with Michelle, about the timeable contractions.
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 8:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Thanks for the advice.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 3:40 PM on May. 23, 2009