MY SISTER IS AN IDIOT !

OK well my sister is married has 3 kids well 4 yrs ago her husband went to prison he will be out in 30 yrs she is too lazy to get a divorce ? well she started to talk to an ex from 20 yrs ago her first love they have not seen eachother in 20 yrs they decide to meet up for lunch (who knows what happened) well she called me and sounds like a giddy school girl and tells me how much she loves him etc... and how her life would be perfect if she can hire a hit man (for his wife ) wth is her problem he is married man w/children ! i'm so pissed at her i'm married and i hate home wreckersand now my own sister might be one ? so do i tell her how i feel tell her what i think of her or just mind my bizz ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Surely that's just a figure of speech and she'd never really do that, right? If so, you need to report that to the authorities or you can get in trouble too ...one of those conspiracy things if she really gets a hit man. Maybe she'll remember why he's an ex and just leave them alone. omg, this is a really serious thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:09 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Whoaaa.
    That's CRAZY. Home wreckers are not high on my list.
    i say do what you feel is right. You know your sister, and you might be able to get through to her.
    If not, well it's not your fault. But if she as SERIOUS about hiring a hit man, that's scary. She'll only be joining her husband in prison.
    Tell her to do whats best for HER KIDS not herself.
    Her kids need a mother around, with their father in prison and all.
    If they were both gone, just imagine how much damage that could do to them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Depends on if you feel comfortable telling her. Did she say the Hit man comment as a joke? I watch the news ALL the time and I worry about comments like that. I think she has bad judgement, maybe you as her sister can open her eyes.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:12 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I'M SORRY SHE DID SAY THAT ABOUT A HIT MAN I'M SURE IT WAS JUST A INSANE THOUGHT BUT I WANT TO KNOW IS SHOULD I TELL HER HOW SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE HIM ALONE HE HAS A FAMILY JUST B/C HERS IS SCREWED UP SHE SHOULDN'T DO THAT TO ANOTHERS FAMILY ??? WHAT SHOULD I SAY TO HER?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Just tell her the truth! That she's talking all crazy!! I had to lay it out for two of my sisters this week... sometimes you have to tell them what others aren't going to say...
    LuccasMommy

Answer by LuccasMommy at 4:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• You can't help who you fall in love with.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• If you don't tell her, she is assuming you think its perfectly fine for her to do what she is doing. If you can't tell her how you feel, then you don't have that great of a relationship anyway.Who cares if she gets pissed, she is just as much in the wrong as the weenie she is seeing.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:59 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Surely she didn't fall in love over this one lunch. I'm guessing it was a figure of speech.
    What she needs to do is to meet the wife and children so she can see what she'd be destroying if she let a relationship go further than friendship with him. If she doesn't care about the wife's feelings (he prolly told her how miserable he is, how his wife won't touch him blah blah blah) then she should think of the children.
    And anyone who says things about hiring a hitman should learn a new phrase, it's not like it used to be, it's punishable by law now to use those expressions (even for children over 10).
    It was likely a figure of speech. Besides... did she say he was interested in her too? Maybe he was just looking to talk to old friends, but he should've brought his wife along if it was all innocent.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:09 AM on May. 23, 2009

• NO HE LIKES HER AS WELL SHE TOLD ME THEY MADE OUT I TOLD HER TO STOP I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE SHE SAID HIS NEW WIFE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 24, 2009