I left for 2 hours and nothing has changed?

Lol, I thought I would come back and see a bunch of new questions. So what are you doing for Memorial day?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:19 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yay, my hubby's off of work that day so we may do a little something. Not much though b/c we don't have any family or know many people here but we still have fun together with our little man. Good Luck with cleaning your home. I'm working on that too b/c my mom will be coming to visit soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Please refer here: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/209174/This_is_the_lamest_website_ever
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Oh, I am staying home and trying to clean my house. I have my house stocked up so there is no reason for me to leave! I swear running one errand always takes hours when my mom wants to tag along and take me elsewhere. I NEED to clean my house. I want to barbque on Sunday. Just me and my son and break out the slip and slide. My brother and his GF want us to go to her moms to swim in her pool but I hate wasting the whole day there. I want to stay home and risk having them get hurt. Oh well, they leave me out of several events so I guess I can do the same.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:24 AM on May. 23, 2009

• When is Memorial Day, LOL?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on May. 23, 2009

• This Monday the 25th. Seems like everyone left ot of town here.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:36 AM on May. 23, 2009