Cancel a month...

If you had to cancel one month of the year FOREVERMORE so that period of time no longer existed - what month would you cancel?

auroragold

Asked by auroragold at 7:23 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Either February or November, I'm not sure which. They're both depressing.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:44 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I'd go with March. Skip straight to April - spring time! Flowers! I can deal with January, and February is okay, but by the time I get to March I feel like "ENOUGH ALREADY!" I'm in CT so it takes a while to warm up here. In fact it JUST got warm this week!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:45 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Hmmmmmmmm - I HAD been thinking August because it's just so darned HOT and MUGGY and I want to do nothing but stay in the A/C - - but then reading from beckcorc got me thinking how much March is just sucky waiting for spring.

So I think March may be on my list to eliminate!
    auroragold

Answer by auroragold at 10:06 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Jaunurary.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:01 AM on May. 23, 2009

• December!!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:00 PM on May. 23, 2009

• BTW those of you who hate March should take a vacation here for a month. March is one of the nicest months in Vegas. :) I just need some place to go during July.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:01 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Actually, I would keep ALL the months, but if I had the power to do it, I would make one of the months out of the whole year bill-free for everyone who is up-to-date on their bills.
    That means, if you aren't in arrears or behind on any utility, rent, auto payment, mortgage, insurance, or credit card payments, then you can either choose to not pay those bills for the chosen "Bill-Free" month or pay any or all of them, if you wish. There would be no penalties, late fees, or extra charges for not paying that free month, either.
    Wouldn't that be nice?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:55 AM on May. 24, 2009