am really confused.i had sex with my bf on 16 and am not sure if am paged. iknow it is too early to tell but that is when i was ovulating.i tookmorning after pills and i expected my p's to come after three days but they have not.am scared of taking the test coz i dont want to be prego now.my baby is onlt 5 months and i think its too soon to have another one.i have alot of white discharge that i usually dont have.am i pregnant?please tell me the signs.

the pregnancy test can only be done after two weeks which have not yet passed.is there a way of telling if one is pregnant before two weeks?

claire271

Asked by claire271 at 7:51 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• waite for the 2 weeks to pass and then take the preg test again...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on May. 23, 2009

• wait for your period then test .. and so you know symptoms alone mean nothing it never for sure means pregnant
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• you have 1 baby you should know the signs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Oh god. A perfect example of people who should not breed. Why don't you learn English before you continuously pop out kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I call troll. But, uh, good luck with that.  eye rolling

My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 11:52 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Since all of us here are doctors and are able to predict if somebody is pregnant just by them typing away on the computer.... I can see why you would ask all of us if you are pregnant! JUST KIDDING!! First of all what does "I expected my p's to come after three days but they havent" mean? I would think it would mean period but i have never heard anybody refer to a period in a plural tense! Secondly, why would you think you were ovulating three days before you expected your period?? Most woman dont ovulate 25 days in to a cycle! And lastly... JMO here, the morning after pill isnt birth control... get on the pill or something!!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• and fyi smart one.. the pregnancy test is usually dont after two weeks because a NORMAL woman ovulates ABOUT two weeks before she is due for her period, not you who ovulates only 3 days before! Typically when you miss a period, you ovulated two weeks before
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:08 PM on May. 23, 2009