i have had 4 m/c has anyone had multiple m/c then a healthy pregnancy.. if so what did you do different?

????

NAVAEH2

Asked by NAVAEH2 at 9:09 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had 3 m/c before having my little girl aa month ago
    i didnt do anything diff with the m/cs i didnt know i was pregnant yet
    when we found out with genevieve i was medically put on bedrest and my husband did everything
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:11 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I have had 2 and now am in my 36 week of pregnancy I didnt do anything differently I dont think you have to if you're gonna misscarriage its gonna happen regardless and is usually never the womans fault unless you do heavy drugs or something. hope this helps
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:45 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I had 5 m/c's and went on to have a healthy DD in Nov. I took baby aspirin and extra folic acid to be successful. I have MTHFR.
    Juniper53098

Answer by Juniper53098 at 9:52 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Talk to your doctor and see what he suggests.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:10 AM on May. 23, 2009

• My grandma had 6 miscarriages and then had 6 healthy babies. And that was before a lot of the medical advances we have these days.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:35 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I stayed on my prenatals for all the months inbetween my last loss and concieving again. I also went for accupunture for my PCOS. So far I am at 26 weeks with no problems. Those were the only things I did different this time then the others. (It took us 18 months to get one that has stuck this far)
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:59 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well I've had 3...and still no luck getting pregnant..my brother's fiance m/c twins and now is pregnant with a healthy girl and inducing her Wednesday. :) But the reason why she m/c because she had her nipple pierced and it got infected... Kinda crazy how that can cause one.. But now she's about to give birth with my Niece!!!
    DiOrAbLeKiSsEs

Answer by DiOrAbLeKiSsEs at 3:54 PM on May. 23, 2009

• thankyou everyone i have talked to the dr he is doing blood work in 2 weeks and told me to take baby asprin...
    NAVAEH2

Answer by NAVAEH2 at 2:46 PM on May. 25, 2009