What do you think about a woman who is attracted to young thugs?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 9:24 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't I have better things to do than worry about what she does

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on May. 23, 2009

• that she needs to grow up
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:25 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Well I hope that she has good judgement on her choice in friends if she has young children. When you say "thug" do you just mean a style of dress and musical choice, or do you actually mean people who break the law? Personally, I am very careful about who I bring my child around. If it's just a style thing and he's a good person I imagine it would be okay, but if he's criminal I wouldn't want him around my child and I might feel judgmental about a woman that was less careful with her own.

Also, I don't really think that unwed mothers should introduce their child to every man they date anyway. My opinion is that unless you're about to marry this guy the kids don't need to go through the emotional roller coaster of your dating life.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:29 AM on May. 23, 2009

• No I mean a criminal record a mile long, crown vic on '28s, uh gold teeth all in the grill, nice clothes {not baggy and sloppy}, say ma, boo and shorty constantly and talk shit.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:31 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Young, fresh and sexy also....
    diamondmamma

• Oh, well in that case I'd say that they'd better keep their kids away from that sort of person. Not only does he sound dangerous, it also sounds like he's a bad influence. If he looks good then young children who are very impressionable may model themselves after the same behavior. Boys will try to be like him and girls will be attracted to that sort when they get older. It sounds like nothing but trouble to me.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:33 AM on May. 23, 2009

• lol, that's cute! Just keep in mind that every man you introduce your kids to is a potential role model for them. You just have to decide, is this person someone I want around my kids? Does he have a good heart as well as looking hot?!?!?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:34 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Wow that is true.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:35 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I would think that "woman" needs to re-evaluate why she likes them. Is she looking for someone to take care of or is she sowing wild oats? Maybe its something she should've thought of before she became a mommy! I would say she needs to grow up because there is nothing attractive about a "thug" just like there's nothing attractive about a "vato" or a "stoner"....JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 23, 2009

• When you have a child it's not about you or your wants its about doing what is best for your child and surrounding your child with positive role models.
    MrsBWilliams25

Answer by MrsBWilliams25 at 10:40 AM on May. 23, 2009