I used to think Baby-Bumps were lovely...

Then i saw some of the photo's of some of the bumps and i get really grossed out.

Some women are so so skinny that it looks like they stuck a pump in them and blew up there front and it just looks gross.

I also hate my own. I thought all bumps get a smooth outline. But, i have a jelly roll!!!

Has anyone else noticed this? or is it just me.

(i have learn;t that girls who are qute thin and want to get pregnant should gain some extra weight before getting preggo)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some women carry children well, some women don't...I'm not saying you don't! I feel like a fat cow right now, so don't feel bad!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:52 AM on May. 23, 2009

• When I was pregnant, I gained weight all over. So I just looked like I was gaining a weight..Tell the 3rd trimester. Then I started getting a big belly.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I'm carrying my baby low and it feels like...ughhh! I carried my first son low, also. I felt like a fat blob!
    MissGigixoxo

Answer by MissGigixoxo at 10:01 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I never completely lost my waist with DD. You could always see where it was so it was weird. I didn't really show until I was about 8 months and then just exploded and I carried LOW so I just thought I looked so horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I always wonder how super skinny girls backs feel when they're pregnant. I was in between a size 2 and a 4 when I got pregnant so I was thin, but not waaaay thin. Definitely not stick like or anything.

My husband loves my baby bump. After I had our last he really missed it, and I'm just barely getting a little round tummy and he loves it. Sometimes I don't, but for the most part I do.

I think sometimes we just need to embrace our natural beauty- that includes our pregnant bodies too. Remember: men were made to be attracted to fertile women with a good waist to hip ratio.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:39 AM on May. 23, 2009