how are you celebrating this day God has made?

What a beautiful morning...birds are singing the grass is green and God has made me smile. What blessing are in your life today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm relaxing and enjoying this holy day. It is beautiful outside here as well. God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 10:19 AM on May. 23, 2009

• By just praising God,and rejoicing in the day He made for me! Knowing all good things come from Him,and thanking Him for them. It's beautiful here,as well this morning. We truly do worship an AWESOME,AMAZING,LOVING God! Praise be to He who alone is worthy!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:23 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I am spending it with my son! After 4 days of daycare during the week, weekends are awesome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 23, 2009

• nice day where are you from here in florida it's raining flooding wet mud ever were
    Anonymous

• Im hanging with my kiddos thanking the Blessed Lord and Lady for the sun(even tho its hotter than heck outside LOL).

Im also doing laundry and taking it easy.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:51 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Well, I'm not a sun shine kind of girl... So I'll be staying in the house on this hot and miserable day. I'm cleaning house and feeding the kids.. Same as every other day.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:51 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Necro: arent you a ray of sunshine...you must be a joy to be around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 23, 2009

• LOL, anon :55!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Well down here in Homestead FL its OK not to much sunshine b/c its been raining but I give thanks to God everyday I wake up and breath the air he gave me and my children and family b/c with out him I wouldn't be here.angel mini

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:02 AM on May. 23, 2009

• anon :55

im not sure why your being rude about my answer, but thats ok..i hope you have a wonderful day :)

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2009