HOW CAN I GET MORE MONEY IF THEY ALREADY HAVE SENT ME MONEY AND NOW THEIR NOT BECAUSE HE LOST HIS JOB THEY ARE TELLING ME?

I HAVE RECIEVED SOME MONEY BUT NOW IM GETTING NOTHING

tina991

Asked by tina991 at 10:22 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Some money from what? Not understanding your question.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I'd assume you mean Child support....... File a violation I suppose.... Cut the father some slack, have you tried talking to him to see what his situation is? It's not right to just demand money, yes it's his child to, and he should support them however every one falls on hard times especially in today's economy. I've cut my ex slack, when we went to court for CS I allowed the judge to evaluate everything and when he choose to wait for CSCU to take the CS from his check and disregard the Judge's order, I did not have him charged with willfully violating a court order... I still haven't even though he's still not following the CO. I support my children and my self, if you have to rely on CS that much then there is something wrong...
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 10:58 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Depending on the state you live in, can apply for assistance, then he would just owe for it when he eventually gets another job. I think that is how it works, I have never done it.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:59 AM on May. 23, 2009