is it right for me to go out drinking with my husbands ex-wife

cobysmom151

Asked by cobysmom151 at 10:50 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• if you get along with her, hey why not:)
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 10:52 AM on May. 23, 2009

• My SIL does this all the time with her dh ex wife. They are best friends...ex wife even baby sits their son for them.

We all think its strange...but whatever, if no one especially the hubby has a problem with it...then more power to ya!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:53 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I think that it depends on how it makes your DH feel in all honesty. I think as long as you are respecting his feelings and he is fine with it, I don't see a problem. My MIL is friends with my husband's BioDad's third wife. She is wonderful and so is her family. I have met her on several occasions, and she is so wonderful to my daughter.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:56 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I think that it is great that the two of you get along.If your husband is okay with it,go for it.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 11:03 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I an friends with a girl my husband used to casually date in hs. She is so sweet. Why not? But know your boundaries and no drunk kiss and tell......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 23, 2009

• If your dh knows about it and is okay with it, I say why not. If you are hiding this from him because you don't want him to know than I say it is a problem. There is a reason they are exes and you need to respect your husband's feelings. If he doesn't agree with it then he may not trust you or he might feel betrayed.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:46 AM on May. 23, 2009

• its not WRONG. its a little WEIRD but if you and your husband are both okay about it then who cares?
    Anonymous

• i would
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:22 PM on May. 23, 2009

• When you should be at home with your kids, yeah I'd say so. But the ex-wife part no it's not wrong. As long as you aren't comparing notes.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:01 PM on May. 23, 2009