Is it wrong? How do I stop it?

My sister was dating her school sweethart for a long time but after he proposed she turened him down. She said she wasn't ready, after that they boke up....
Now 8 month later his engaged to another woman. Mu sis whent back to him saying she made the bigest misteke of the life, and that she can't be without him... He called off the wedding, but since everything is been planed and payed for the they are planing to go down the aisle... She just gonna get her dress the rest would be the same as the "other" women planed.... How messed up is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• That is about the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

I think they need to hold off on the wedding thing b/c if he was about to marry someone else, then they need to make sure this is right....SLOW DOWN!!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2009

• VERY messd up! Wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 23, 2009

• That makes me very sad for the other woman...and I wouldn't want to marry somebody like that. I'd want my wedding to be MY wedding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Wow! That is freaking terrible. It just sounds like he wants to be married and the person in the dress is inconsequential. If I was your sister I would hope someone would be telling me that I am making the biggest mistake of MY LIFE!!!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:11 AM on May. 23, 2009

• OMG.That is so so wrong.But whtever turns them on. But that is kinda low on the totem pole...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Redneck!

Muahahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I know my whole family is in shock! we all trying to tell her that... but she says she made him wait long enough... But I thing she might be pragnant by her looser ex...And this guy that shes gonna marry is becoming a doctor... I'm SO confused by this all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 23, 2009

• jumping straight in to a marriage with him is nuts considering he was so in love with someone else and ready to marry them...
    I hope he knows she "might" be pregnant before those nuptials, but maybe that's why she ran back to him so fast, was because the other guy wasn't "daddy" material...
    sorry but the keeping everything the same is just tacky... and I do feel sorry for the other woman but little does she know that he's saving her from a big mistake too by walking out on her for someone else.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:29 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Now, THERE is a marriage that's bound to last.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:14 PM on May. 23, 2009

• 2-1CavWife
    ...It just sounds like he wants to be married and the person in the dress is inconsequential...

well i don't agree with what she's about to do, but there is a very common theory that a woman wants to get married because she loves someone. But when a man is ready to marry he'll marry whoever he's with at that moment.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 3:28 PM on May. 23, 2009