Why Can't I submit forms online or do contests Etc..??

When I go to websites be it Ellen, Bonnie Hunt, Yahoo's, And Websites even to ask for A Free Catalog or enter a Contest like overhalin'.. Each timne I go through the Forms to submit I can't. That Hand comes up & I can't do anything. Then eventually.. page not found or it just freezes up! Anyone know Why? What can I do? Anything??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:19 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know what hand you are speaking of. But it sounds like you have restrictions on your computer or internet access. Make sure the screen name you are using to log into windows ( if you are on a PC ) is an administrator. Also make sure you have unlimited access through your internet providers homepage account. Then check your firewall settings. Go to control panel,, click security and firewall settings and making sure they are not preventing you from certain actions. You can also so this with your Internet explorer. Go to tools, click Internet Options click security, content and the program tabs and make sure there is nothing listed that will block programs that you want on your computer.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:26 AM on May. 28, 2009