WHATS A GOOD THING TO USE?

i NEED A REAL GOOD CLEANNG PRODUCT TO REALLY CLEAN MY KITCHEN I AM MOVING AND I NEED THE HOUSE SPIC AND SPAN. THANK YOU '

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• bleach and ajas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I love the clorox bleach spray and clorox wipes. It makes the kitchen smell so clean, and really gets the job done.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:31 AM on May. 23, 2009

• omg I HATE AJAS
    my mexican in laws use that.. it reminds me of them, therefore GROSSES me out beyond belief!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 23, 2009

• baking soda and vinegar, i have an electric stove and had a couple marks where the food was burnt on a little and i sprinkled baking soda on it added water and they came right off. the vinegar kills germs and stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I just started using the Clorox Green cleaner & it is awesome. It doesn't have that bleachy smell--just light & clean. It even got dried St Bernard drool off my walls & that is the hardest thing to remove. I also love Pledge Multi Surface.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:34 AM on May. 23, 2009

• This is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 PM on May. 23, 2009