What's your reaction when someone on the street wants to talk to you about the Savior?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, I've had them come up and ask me if I've "found Jesus" I confuse the hell out of them by looking surprised and asking, "Have you people lost him AGAIN? You need to keep better track of him." and then walking off while they are still trying to figure it out! I read it as a joke one time, and tried it. It really does work.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:12 PM on May. 23, 2009

• If it's a religion other than mine, I kindly say that I'm not interested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I just smile and keep going. I figure they are either very passionate about their religion and want to share or if they are acting strangely, they might have mental issues. Either way, I'm not interested.
    Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 11:38 AM on May. 23, 2009

• i just smile and walk on
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:41 AM on May. 23, 2009

• OP You'd have asked when strangers come knocking on your door invading your home. I can't stand these people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 23, 2009

• On the street? I'd probably indulge them and pretend to be interested, just so they won't keep bothering me.

I'm not religious, but I'm willing to listen to whatever people have to say as long as they don't give me the whole "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!" crap.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:48 AM on May. 23, 2009

• I'd listen then talk to them about the relationship I have with the Lord wish them well and go about my business.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:59 AM on May. 23, 2009

• It bugs me. However, I'm usually polite, tell them that my dad was a minister and I have no desire to convert. Sometimes I have the urge to tell them I'm Wiccan, but I think that would only encourage them. LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:01 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well, I'm Christian... so if the Savior they're talking about is Jesus, then I smile and tell them about my faith and that I attend a church already.
    But if they're like the lady that my friend ran into yesterday, who was persistant and tried to stick a card of some sort into her purse... then I would be annoyed.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:04 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I tell them that I have my faith and I know my Savior, tell them to have a blessed day, and walk on by.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:08 PM on May. 23, 2009