Why does my daughter get so sweaty?

Has anyones infant wver been a sweaty one? lol. Even when she is just laying there eating she'll sweat on her head. when she sleeps she gets sweaty on the side that she is laying on.We keep our house pretty cool too so its not like its hot in here.. she does it everywhere...

im not woried about it, just interested to see if anyone elses infant did this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:54 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hahahahahaha...

I thought my daughter was the only one :D

When she gets really worked up and pissed off, she'll sweat really bad. Her feet sweat sometimes, it's kinda gross. I think I found underarm stains once when she was younger. I think it's funny xD Her dad sweats really bad.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:56 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Yes. And it was the worst when she nursed. You could see the beads of sweat...lol....like she had to work so hard to nurse.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:10 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My DD was and still a sweaty piggy from the beginning.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:20 PM on May. 23, 2009

• LOL ... my sons a lil sweat monster too. I just dress him in cotton ... and keep the bedroom on the cool side. I have had friends that had babes like this as well.
    jennie829

Answer by jennie829 at 3:38 PM on May. 23, 2009