When should I test again????? Please HELP

Well this morning I woke up and finally took a test and in about 2 minutes there was like small pink dots on the positive line, but not a full line. Could this really be a positive??? When should I try to test again? My af is due tomorrow but I have been feeling pg, my boobs are very full, heavy and sore, I'm having no cramping like I do with af. I have also been sleeping a lot, I feel like I never can get enough. I really want this to be it, we have been trying for almost 2 years. Thanks 4 your help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've never heard of that--was there any mention of it in the literature included with the test? Was 2 minutes the full testing time or did anything else show on the test? It sounds like maybe it didn't have enough urine on the test strip. You could probably test again immediately if you use an early test but will get a better result if you wait a couple days. Best of luck!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:59 AM on May. 23, 2009

• No I read all the info that came with the test but couldn't find any help with this. It was Answer from Walmart that I took and it said you could get results up to 5 days early.
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure then. Again, it sounds like maybe there wasn't enough urine on the test strip. Next time, try peeing in a disposable cup & then dipping the stick--that way you don't have any problems with shaking hands (like I did when I was nervous taking a test!!). I know you can also get what they call an evaporation line. You really just need to test again. If you don't have the cash, try to find a free clinic--most towns have them.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:16 PM on May. 23, 2009

• re-test is could me a messed up test...
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 7:37 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I'd say it could be positive. I took an EPT on cycle day 33. The plus sign had one dark line and one very light line like you described. I thought it was a BFN but then I Googled for images of positive EPTs, and mine looked just like the ones online. I'm due in November. Wait a couple days and test again.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 11:56 AM on May. 26, 2009

• id test again for sure, some test say that they are 98% accurate before your missed period, so buy another one an try again...use the first morning urine for it ontains the highest dosage of the hgc levels that HPT pick up, and avoid alot of fluid intake before you take it so that your urine is not too diluted. You can also go to the dr. and have blood work drawn up, becasue that is the most sensitive and accurate way to tell for sure! hOPE THIS HELPED!
    Anonymous