When is it the WORST?

When was your morning sickness the worst? I'm starting to feel it a little at 7.5 weeks, but last time I remember that once my smell got better it was awful! I'm just wanting to know when I MIGHT expect things to get worse since I can't remember from last time. Thanks ladies!

ours

Asked by ours at 12:00 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i never threw up but i got that REALLY SICK feeling... and ugh! thinking about it now grosses me out!
    but it was the worst around the time you are at now for me. it stopped around... 14 weeks.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:02 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I know what you mean. I'd wake up in the middle night and just cough 'cause I felt like something would come up, but it never did. I probably only threw up like twice from the time I started morning sickness till like 13 weeks.
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:04 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Actually I guess a better question would be...WHEN DOES YOUR SMELL GET BETTER?

Because that's exactly when I started feeling sick.
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:05 PM on May. 23, 2009

• With my first pregancy my morning sickness start to be really bad around 7 or 8 weeks. I threw up so much that I lost 25 pounds. I had morning sickness the entire 9 months though so I hope that's not something that happens to you.

This time around it started around 8 weeks and was no where near as severe as my first pregnancy but I did lose 12 pounds. It was better by 14 weeks.
    Anonymous

• With my son i didn't get sick until i was 8 months along and it only lasted 2 weeks (my doctor said i got really lucky) With my daughter i was sick from day 1, even before i found out i was pregnant and it lasted the whole pregnancy :( I am now 9 weeks pregnant again and my morning sickness kicked in about 3 weeks ago but it is nowhere near as bad as it was with my daughter but it does still suck. Just one of the lovely perks of being pregnant. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:54 PM on May. 23, 2009