How does your DH or SO make you feel about your baby bump?

My husband is OBSESSED with mine. He thinks it's incredibly sexy and it's a huge turn on for him. LOL He especially loves the way my hips have spread out and the way my bump is nice and full stick out from my hips.

I'm thankful for him because on days when I'm like "OMG I'm a beached whale" he makes me feel good about myself again. He also makes me feel okay about having sex. I'm so huge (8.5 months today) that sex sometimes feels embarassing to me but he tells me how sexy I am and how much it turns him on so it makes me feel okay about it again.

I've seen some AWFUL commits on here that women got from their DH or SO which is really sad and appalling in my opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I don't have one yet, but last time he loved it. It was adorable. He'd come home from work and spoon me and hold it waiting for a kick.. I'd wake up the next morning and he'd tell me about how much our son was kicking. :] Plus for some reason he thought the belly was a turn on too haha.

I seriously WAS a whale at the end! I had to use beach towels instead of regular ones when I got out of the shower my son was huge! Hahah
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• my husband was exactly like yours, i was and still am so grateful to him he makes me feel good about myself every day
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 12:08 PM on May. 23, 2009

• AWH are we married to the same person? LMAO im jk my SO did all of that too... he made me feel SO good about myself!!

sigh... i miss being pregnant!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:08 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My husband couldn't be here because he was deployed. He left a week after we found out, and got back for leave two days before I was due. He saw me on the web cam a lot and thought that is was really cute and sexy. I felt bad he came home to a wife that was all swollen and pregnant. He actually asked me, "Where do I put my hands?" lmao
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:16 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I hate my bump. Because i was already so fat so now it just looks all spread to the front. My SO really likes mine as well.

He loves it when he sits down, i stand in front of him and he holds me at my waist and lays his head on the bump. He says "i feel closer to you and the baby when i hold you like this"

:)
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:19 PM on May. 23, 2009

• You guys have so many cute things that they tell you. My SO makes me feel so much better when i feel like a fat cow but he jokes with me alot also. He is in the ARMY and we shop on base alot and he always parks in the expecting mothers parking lol and its nice cuz i feel huge and dont want to walk far but we joke about it calling it the fat lady parking lol. He tryed to make me feel better one day and took me to the mall but then i reliazed i cant fit in any of the close so i just started crying lol. So he got me a cookie and we had a nice dinner out =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:31 PM on May. 23, 2009

• my husband never paid attention to my belly. hearing all of your stories reminds me why we are divorcing.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:38 PM on May. 23, 2009

• mine loves mine as well! He can't keep his hands off it and is all about the baby. He is very very sweet.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Why would you be embarrassed to have sex? Are you anorexic? If your SO loves you he wont care what you look like lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 1:27 PM on May. 23, 2009

• NO I'm NOT anorexic. Not even a little bit. LOL

But I feel like a beached whale and my belly gets in the way of usual positions sometimes so it can be a bit embarrassing. It doesn't bother my DH but it make me a little self contious.
    Anonymous