Is it bad that I don't miss him?

I'm visiting my parents in another state with out Daddy. We have talked atleast twice a day. Each time he tells me how much he misses me, but I don't really miss him all that much. We've been having some problems since our daughter was born ten months ago. I just wonder if this is a sign that I'm falling out of love with him. Or do I just not need to be around him all the time? Also, I've caught myself daydreaming about dating. Not that I want to be in a different realtionship. I just kind of miss the feeling of a new relationship (make sense?). Is this a bad sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, very
    Anonymous

• or you just need a break
    Anonymous

• No, relationships ebb and flow. You are not always going to be in a state of euphoria because you love each other so much! You are having problems and I think that it is natural to want some space. You might want to talk to your SO though. Obviously something isn't working for you, and when you get home you need to talk about it.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:27 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I think it's normal, but when you get back home, maybe you'll realize you missed him more than you knew. Sometimes life gets caught up in a rut, so when you get home if things are the same for you... then try some new exciting things, date your hubby, play pretends games that you're strangers meeting for the first time or something.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:25 PM on May. 23, 2009

• No it's not a bad sign. Just rest and think clearly about what you want in your life and how you want it to be.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:28 PM on May. 23, 2009

• uHHHH... "daddy!" You call him daddy? You realize that you are a grown woman and just wrote "daddy" in a Post right? Possibly you view him as the "daddy" and not a partner/lover etc. and thats why you aren't really missing him.
    Anonymous