Hickeys

What is the fastest or easiest way to get rid of a hickey, without using make-up?

garciaz

Asked by garciaz at 12:23 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• teehee, I call em Slag-tags.

The best way its iceing it. And i mean very commited iceing. When i was 16 i went to a music festival and cheated on my boyfriend with some guy who gave me a massive slag tag across my neck. I spent the next two days iceing like crazy. It worked very well. It was practically nothing by the tuime i came home.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:29 PM on May. 23, 2009

• im not sure what its called but its a bruise healing cream , ask your local pharmacy
    Anonymous

• LIPSTICK TOP REALLY WORKS MAY HURT A LIL AND AFTER YOU TAKE THEM OOF PUT SOMETHING COLD ON YOUR NECK!!
    Anonymous

• Gross. Grown women are getting hickeys? How trashy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Put a spoon in the freezer and then press it on it. It's essentially blood at your skins surface.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 12:23 AM on May. 24, 2009

• girls getting hickies are not old enough for makeup.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on May. 26, 2009