Anyone in WASHINGTON sell TEAPORIA??

Im looking for a TEAPORIA consultant near me.

Holly429523

Asked by Holly429523 at 12:33 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sorry, I'm in PA. I will check with my downline to see if anyone is near you though... Are you in Washington State or Washington DC?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:28 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Do you want someone to do a party for you?? If I might ask, why are you looking?? If you want to order that's easy enough. All orders over $25 this month are 20% off... If you think you will spend more than $100 become a consultant. Even if you only do it for your orders. It's free, there's no quotas. I have a number of people on my downline that only do it for themselves and their family... They don't earn but they save...

www.BriesTeas.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Hey, so none of my downline is in your area. But I will post in our Yahoo group and see if there's anyone there.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 PM on May. 23, 2009