Has anyone used those baby predictor tests?

I have seen advertised at walgreens some tests kind of like pregnancy tests which are supposed to predict the sex of your baby. Its like you pee in the cup and the little stick tells you what the sex of your baby is. Has anyone ever used one? Do you think that they are accurate? Im sure they are not 100 percent, but Im just curious.

Victoria.M.Say

Asked by Victoria.M.Say at 12:34 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They are like 85% accurate in home tests. I got one and it said boy!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 12:51 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Nope but I didnt need to. I had a strong feeling what both of my kids were and I was right both times! This time I am thinking girl (not as strongly as I felt with my other two) but everybody else is saying girl!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• They have very strict instructions that you need to follow. Like if you shake instead of swirl it wont come out right.

But ours was correct- boy
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 1:02 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I'm guna use it in two weeks! It's not that much, I say you do it just for fun if anything. But like lasombrs said, do it EXACTLY as the directions say because if you do it exactly, there's still only about an 84% chance on it being correct depending on the sex. I know on one of the readings that there's a 90 something percent chance that it's right and the other one is only like 84%
    ours

Answer by ours at 2:05 PM on May. 23, 2009