Why eastern men and western women relation not work?

Yes, I've read the online articles and blogs of why eastern men are not attracted to western women, i.e. larger bone structure and open expressiveness. But this does not answer the question of why easter men get involved with western women, if the stereotypes are already known about western women, and that there is a relation established.

So far, I've never seen a quiet humble Chinese woman. All that I've seen are very domineering to their men. Also, I've heard that only in the U.S. can a man have his beer can opened without having to leave his recliner.

What is it about Chinese or other eastern men that they establish relations with western women, but cannot continue that relation (that marriage is rare between easter men and western women)?

Thanks,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I've wondered this myself.  I have dated many Asian guys. I'm very attracted to the skin tone and the eyes and languages. From my experience, they love western women. They especially love blondes and redheads. I think they do love the fact that western women are more dominate and sexual. They have fun with that aspect. They almost always marry a woman that their parents chose for them though. I worked at this Chinese buffet and the owner was Chinese and married to a white woman. He spoiled her to death but he never EVER let her buy things or handle money. In fact, he never let ANY women handle the money. It's a culture thing, sometimes it works and some times it doesn't.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:13 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I think legal mommy is right, it's a culture thing. I don't know much about culture other than women are treated different in other places and countries (the more "country" you are, the less equal it seems to be in a marriage and I am from the country so I'm talking about my own kind). Naturally they're going to want to marry a woman who will let them have full control, and in some places let them have a mistriss because it's not proper to ask your wife to do things that aren't "proper" for a lady to do.
    In short... most people may toy around with differnt things, but they end up buying the toy they're used to and know how it works.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• OP here,

legalmommy101
    Thank you. Experience is golden.

The Chinese guy that I fell for loved long legs and blond hair. But he also seemed to be a money chaser too.
    Anonymous