What's the grossest thing that's happened to you now that you're a mom?

For me, it was the day that I changed a rather messy poop, washed my hands and then went to have a candy bar... Thinking that was chocolate under my nail I licked it...

Ummm...YUCK!! Not chocolate!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:57 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ROFL! The grossest thing Sierra ever did was take her diaper off in the middle of the night. She had poo everywhere. in her hair, on the bed, the wall and even on her mobile. It was so gross I gagged. Then she put her hands in her mouth. EWWWW. I made hubby clean her up while I cleaned up her room.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:04 PM on May. 23, 2009

• omg god he put poop in my hair he was about 1 i let him sleep in my bed he took his diaper off of or idk but i woke thinkin there was gum in ym hair but it smelled horrible so i kne then it wasnt poop
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 1:07 PM on May. 23, 2009

• the time i brought my youngest home from the hospital all was going well until i had to change his diaper and he decided at that exact moment that i took his diaper off to get the squirts. that mess flew out of his but and up my shirt to my chin....yuck!!!!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:16 PM on May. 23, 2009

• OMG...thats funny. Well, yesterday, I found my youngest child, who is 3, playing with the toilet plunger. I kept taking it away from him and putting it back in its place and he kept getting it out. He had his hands all over the bottom of it and there was poop on it. So gross. I washed him up and then finally put the plunger out his reach. We have had more incidents like this over the years, but this is the one that happend recently.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:29 PM on May. 23, 2009

• omg...my child is so upsessed with the bathroom and the toilet plunger. My son is one and a half. I fed him dinner, and i usually take his diaper off and let him run to the bathroom naked. Well, he ran in there and i put him in the tub, and as soon as I did, I saw him squat down....and there it was...just floating in the tub. And before i could get him out, he decides that its a new bath toy!! lol....it was disgusting!! but now that i look back on it, the look on my boyfriends face when he walked through the door was priceless!!!
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 1:46 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well this happened while I was pregnant with my first. I was babysitting a friend of mine's son. He was about 2 months old at the time. She said he wasn't feeling good and if I could check his temp. throughout the day. He needed a diaper change so I figured that would be a good time to check his temp. I laid him on the couch next to me and proceeded to take his temp. Next thing I knew the thermometer came flying at me along a whole lot of poop. It's not like it came running out, it was actually shooting out his butt, on my lap and across it. His mom kept saying "Oh, I'm so sorry" inbetween laughing her butt off.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:52 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My dd threw up in my mouth it was so nasty!!!
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:08 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Oh my goodness.

Joss is only five months old. I can't wait for all these horrible things to happen to me xD

As of today, the nastiest things I've been through with her would have to be the many times she's peed on me, and the one time she shot poop onto my shirt, the couch, the floor, and the wall. Yucky yuck.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:51 PM on May. 23, 2009

• LOL I am laughing at all of these hilarious stories. I have two to share. One is drool. I picked my son up above my head and he drooled in my mouth while i was cooing and ahhing at him. EWWW and the second...all boys will tinkle in arches LOL...My mother and I had just given my son his first bath in the sink and when we were drying him off he did the peeing arch and had perfect aim...right at the wall socket...anyway, he got a second cleaning...

this was a great question...so fun and funny...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My son had diarrhea one day and he was sitting on my lap. He pooed, went up the back of his diaper and got it all over me...yck!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:02 PM on May. 23, 2009