help

I have a question.....it feels like im going to get my AF but havent gotten it.......what do you think this could be.......would it be ok for me to test already............or would it be too early to tell....please more replys to this......am i pregnant.....it like i have period cramps but no sign of blood.......help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got my positive test 6 days before my period was suppose to come so go ahead and try a test. If its negative then take another one in 3-4 days if AF still hasn't come
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 1:06 PM on May. 23, 2009

• what is the best kind of prego test????
    Anonymous

• Are you periods regular or irregular? If they're regular, are you late? If so I'd wait another week and then try again. Or call your GYN and schedule a test. When I was prego I took the equate pregnancy tests. Cheaper brand but works just fine :]
    KareemsMami

Answer by KareemsMami at 2:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• my periods are regular.....I am going to wait til the end of the month......if i havent gotten my period by then i am late......then it is late.........also i have been feeling wierd.....k.
    Anonymous