What would you think of a mother that bought her 14 year old(just turned this month) daughter g-string undies?

I want the truth candid of course!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• IMO you buy those types of underwear with the intent of someone seeing you in them.....not appropriate for a 14 year old at all.
    Anonymous

• i wore them when i was 13 but i hate them now, it depends i guess
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 1:13 PM on May. 23, 2009

• inappropriate
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Well I know of a mother who bought her 11 year old thongs, she is a very immature mother who is inappropriate around kids, the daughter is very flirty with boys and I don't encourage my daughter to hang out with her.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:18 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't think anything of her, it's just something I will not do with my own DD. No teenager needs to wear thongs.

Anonymous

• I got my first one at 14. (hate them know) But I use to where them with pant that normally they show the line of the under where. I think that is ok. I got them like with cartoon.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 1:22 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My mom did not went with me (that will be weird). I was with my sis and her friend.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 1:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I had then when i was 13. To me they were more comfortable than any other ones. They still are to me.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:25 PM on May. 23, 2009

• wow. those are some pretty harsh words ladies.
    In any case, i agree with the first response. When i buy that sort of underware for myself it's deffinantly with the intention that it will be seen. Not appropriate for a teenager.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:25 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i posted earlier i got them when i was 13, there was no intent to show them, i think it was more to see how they felt/experiencing. i owre them for a couple years now i dont wear them though
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 1:31 PM on May. 23, 2009