Can you give an example of our America rewarding bad behavior?

I watched The View the other day. A lady who was labeled as the "mistress" was invaded to promote her book ( I don't even remember the title of the book) anyhow the mistress alleges that she had an affair with Chef Ramsay and some other personalities (legally she is not to give names or whatever).

Well her book talks about why men cheat etc and she narrates all her experiences as "the mistress".

How great is America where bad behavior is rewarded. I can imagine all the sales and publicity it will come with this book $$$

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The welfare department rewarding women who do not get married or who have children with multiple men. Example, I married the daddy of both my children and tried to get a medical card and was told if they had different daddies or I wasn't actually married i could have the same income and receive help.

Then ppl want to turn around and say the marriage rate is down and complain about it. It's like take a look at the system and change things and if you don't want to do that quit complaining about it.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 2:35 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Short sentences for female child predators.

Anonymous

• People love to watch car wrecks. That's just the way we are, sad but true.
    rotPferd

Answer by rotPferd at 1:19 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are a couple chicks in Hollywood for getting extra famous after their sex tapes "leaked".
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• The most recent Presidential election,and the train wreck that is the present administration. If that isn't the best example on the planet, I don't know what is!
    Anonymous

• Octomom....enough said
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:39 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Obama becoming president is a great example of getting rewarded for bad behavior.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 1:43 PM on May. 23, 2009

• president bush being president is america rewarding for bad behavior lol.the most recent presidential election, i dont agree with the other anonymous
    Anonymous

• why is obama being president a reward for bad behavior?
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:45 PM on May. 23, 2009

ACORN,and Rev. Wright! Nuff said.
    Anonymous