Does your house look like it came out of a magazine or a Hurricane?

With 3 home based businesses, 2 toddlers and a DH that thinks wet rags go in the sink and dirty socks go behind the door, My house is a wreck! Always! I don't know how anyone keeps their homes so spotless...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 1:19 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hurricane
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:21 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Right now it looks like its a page in a magazine but i just cleaned yesterday i give it 2 days and it will be a mess agian lol. And i dont have any kids yet just the one on the way =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:22 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Hurricane! I just told my friend this! I am working on it today though. I hurt my foot the other day, so it's difficult. I don't know how people can manage to keep their houses clean, and I used to! I used to wash the floors twice a week. But then again, I had only 2 kids at the time, and not nearly the amount of craft stuff that I do now.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 1:22 PM on May. 23, 2009

• For me it's a toss up, it really just depends on the room!

Right now the dining room is a disaster, I mean really bad you cant tell we have a dinnertable kinda bad. Why? because DH has a project going on. And the living room...I have a toddler and I mean...Wow! Can't keep up with him!

But other then that, house looks pretty nice!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• its messy but not dirty if that makes sense lol- there are toys everywhere today is laundry day so piles of clothes are built up but its not nasty lol but it will be even more of a wreck once these bunk beds get here for me to put together- parts will be all over the place ugh...
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I hurricane. I have 3 of them ds, dd, dh. lol
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 1:26 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Hurricane, definitely right now. Usually, it looks magazine-ish, but I've been really slacking lately. It'll be back to magaziney later today.
    Anonymous

• Hurricane. I can't figure it out. There are just the two of us, and I try to deal with the mail as it comes in- pay the bills, recycle junk mail. and the groceries- I try to get those put away immediately. Yet it seems that every flat horizontal surface has stuff on it. We are having company later on, so I did clean off the kitchen table- by stuffing everything into a box and hiding it in the computer room. And I've been working all morning to clean and to get the cooking done- I also can't figure out why for just two guests and having the simplest of meals- hamburgs, pasta salad, fruit salad, store bought pie, that it took all morning to cook and clean up- well I also washed two batches of prewashed greens, cut up tomato, celery and onions, but I haven't even thought of setting the table yet. And to think that at one time I did this while watching our two children.

Answer by Bmat at 1:30 PM on May. 23, 2009

• hurricane. I am like you in that regard. I have no idea how people do it. I have 4 kids and they are always leaving shoes, clothes and toys around the house. The only people I know that have spotless homes are the ones who follow around behind their kids all day long putting things away. I am NOT going to do that. I have better things to do than pick up after my 15, 11, 7 and 3 yr olds. They are old enough to do it themselves, but apparently NOT old enough to do it without being told...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:31 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i loove to clean,.why? i have no earthly idea.i just love a spotless home.well not necessarily spotless persay,.but clean and tidy!lol..the only days when it might look as if a hurrricane hit it are days when im not feeling well.
    Anonymous