May I advertise a job opportunites for the stay-at-home moms looking for stay-at-home jobs?

Terry134

Asked by Terry134 at 1:25 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• wut r u advertising?
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Zoe'getics International, LLC-it's a newly founded company that officially launched January 31st of this year in Atlanta, GA-the products are a Powered form of your daily intake of fruits and vegetables called Zoe'Life and a line of cleaning products called Zoe' Clean
    Terry134

Answer by Terry134 at 2:06 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I was advertising a website that had home business ops in this section and an ANON poster said that it wasn't allowed and would get reported. Sure enough, it got reported... wonder who did it! lol
    It's best to advertise in the journals or WAH groups... there are a ton of them! Or, answer questions that ask about wah ops.. that way isn't considered "advertising"
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:05 PM on May. 23, 2009

• there are areas on cafemom that allow advertising; this is not one of them.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:24 PM on May. 23, 2009

• According to what cafemom told me in a message, you can advertise in the answers section only if it pertains to a question.  If someone asks about work at home opps or otherwise, and you have a website or something you want to refer them to, you can post links.  But it has to pertain to the question.  Also, you can advertise in the Journals or on your profile page.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• You really aren't allowed to advertise on questions but there are tons of groups. I'd love to have you join and post on my group anytime! www.cafemom.com/group/freeformoms
    You can also post in the Market place in journals. Hopefully this helps. Good luck on your business!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:20 AM on May. 24, 2009