Any other Kiefer Sutherland fans on here?

I've been a fan of his since he started in movies. 24 is the best show on tv,and now that it's over for the season, I'm going through Kiefer withdrawals! Yeah, I know, he's a bad boy,and has had some legal troubles, but at least he's never killed anyone, least not off his tv show! LOL. So, anyone else love them some Kiefer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• Ha my parents are addicted to 24. I dont watch it because it tends to be on at the same time as one of my others shows I watch, but I like him. I think he is gorgeous!! He is also a good actor. Cant wait for season on DVD then I have my Kiefer fix for a few days. LOL
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 5:35 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i'd walk a mile to hear him fart through a walkie-talkie.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 5:43 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love some Kiefer. 24 addiction.
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 12:00 AM on May. 24, 2009