Wow,is Kate Gosselin REALLY that bitchy all the time???

This is the first time ive watched John & Kate plus 8 and my first impression was that she is a bossy *itch and why would he take that off of her. Shes so sarcastic and so snippy all the time with him. All you hear is how tired she is,blah blah blah.You make the choice to have children,you deal with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• We have it on right now and my husband just said the same thing. I have no clue how I'd handle all those kids so I hate to think badly of her... but WOW she's a control freak.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 1:55 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I dont really think bad of her,and i have sympathy for anyone that has multiple children to care for all day,but shes not alone in that category and most arent getting paid for us to watch it. I think the controlling factor and her disrespect of her husband speaks volumes. I just wondered if shes been like that since day one??
    Anonymous

• He must have known that side of her personality before he married her. Or maybe she changed after all the kids came.
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 2:18 PM on May. 23, 2009

• IDK, but I'm sure gonna watch the season premere!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:46 PM on May. 23, 2009

• She's got a batallion of aids and helpers to assist her with the kids and TONS of money and stuff from the show and donations.

Frankly, she makes me sick. I'm sure Jon would run for the hills if he thought he'd have a chance in hell of getting custody. I'm sure he wouldn't leave them alone with her. She's just as nasty to the kids as she is to him.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:40 PM on May. 23, 2009

• she's been away from her kids practically all month promoting her book. She has helpers that she fired regularly. Sure, having that many kids is stressful, but in their interviews, she basically admits to being that way before and he used to like it because he wanted a mommy.
    Anonymous

• I tell you what you pop out 8 kids and then judge her.
    Anonymous

• I am so sick of hearing about those 2 already. Divorce and get on with your lives if it is that fucking bad! Waste of air time.
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 11:58 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I think she handles those children pretty good.It is not like her children are out of control.Kate would never allow it.I like her.If you do not like her then do not watch her.Did she call you up personally and ask you? I think not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 25, 2009

• I agree she handles the kids pretty well and keeps them under control,though her screaming at them sometimes is a bit harsh. She just seems so controlling of her husband,supposedly her equal in that marriage. Cant wait for tonights premiere.
    Anonymous