how do i start to potty train?

any tips, advice, ideas on how to potty triain my two year old daughter to make it easy on her an i and make it a fun experiance?

hollibear143

Asked by hollibear143 at 1:52 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://ezinearticles.com/?7-Sure-Fire-Tips-For-Potty-Training-Toddlers&id=959491
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 2:09 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Put your two year old in regular under ware during the day the child might not like the feeling of being wet. And at night put the child in training paints so she doesn't wet the bed and if you think the kids ready tell him or her that every time she or he tells tells you you'll give em a sticker
    Anonymous

• oh yeah at night make sure they dont drink 1 hour before bed;and that he or she goes right before bed.
    Anonymous

• Keep an eye on how much she drinks and w/my two they ran around in long t-shirts with the potty in the middle of the living room and baby gates were up to keep her w/me we played games that i had made up I kept a trat far on the coffee table in her line of vision and kept tellin her u pee in the potty you get to get in the treat jar. I put little loys,bubbles,etc. Remember she must b ready!
    mommyhero

Answer by mommyhero at 4:36 PM on May. 23, 2009