PLEASE...Someone inform me as to how to apply for a grant!!

I want to apply for a personal grant so I can get a car and go to school. I went to my bank, and they looked at me like I was stupid! (Wachovia) and then i tried to apply online......got scamed. Im kinda gettin flustrated. I have a one year old, and am unemployed...b/c apparently Florida is the worst place to try and get a job at. (ive put in 30 applications and counting) My money situation is far from alright, and im running out of options here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I doubt that there are grants available to buy cars. If you go to financial aid office of your local community college or state university branch, they will have infomation on loans and scholarship. www.fastweb.com is another source for scholarships.
    I do job search coaching in Chicago, contact me directly if you would like some help with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview prep.
    -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 4:22 PM on May. 23, 2009

• www.grants.gov   grants galore!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:55 AM on May. 24, 2009