Are you satisfied with your life? Why or why not?

I've realized lately what a great life I truly have, and I am so thankful for it. There are problems in my life, sure. I am ready to move out of Washington state and move closer to my family in Texas. I am struggling financially right now. BUT I have a great life none-the-less. I have wonderful kids, my hubby is great, the military has provided us the opportunity to live in some pretty awesome places, we have great friends, my hubby has a steady, stable job, and we have a decent house and food on the table. And it's almost summertime here in Washington! I have learned to look for the positives and not concentrate on the negatives FINALLY!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:56 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My life is so so.. lol. But I take my life one day at a time, and focus on the positive going on.. I'm in a lot of financial mess right now, lol. But so are a majority of us, so I don't over stress about it, because I'm doing all i can about it, and I'm not going to punish myself for things in my life that happened that I couldn't control that put me there. Obviously there were things I could have done differently, but at this point, at least I've learned from them, and won't make those same mistakes. Ex. Couldn't help that a drunk driver, blew through a stop sign and totaled my car.. putting me $2000 in debt... I did learn, that having collision may not make up the lost money based on their assessments, but at least I don't have to deal with the other company, and wait so long to get another car.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• so yeah.. last year was a mess for me.. lol. Between the car accident, then getting a new car from a dealer, only to find out it was stolen, having a baby, losing my job, etc. lol.. .but since then, I've moved, got another job, am paying off my debt, finished the court case dealing with the car I bought that was stolen, and stood as witness against the jerk that sold me the car, was granted the title FINALLY, lol, and it's in the mail.. and am going to college..
    so yeah, things are getting themselves worked out.. FINALLY, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:40 PM on May. 23, 2009